AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Benign Banter & Price Predictions, page-1743

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    100% agree. I mean we have conversations based around landrovers and boats what we're drinking tonight etc..

Can we not bring back the research discussions most, well, some people have been doing to:

A) Ensure old and new investors are reminded exactly why we hold AGY thus not to lose focus and flood the forum with general meaningless comments

B) Keep the threads current and up to date with the key milestones AGY have planned out to achieve.

Obviously I understand this thread is called "benign banter" but I'm thinking as with the general sentiment of most posters here this thread is becoming a little too overrun thus the conversational topic of why we are really here has been left behind.

I know some people will probably get their nads in a knot based on what I've said but it's purely my personal opinion and belief. Sure, still have the benign banter but more of the research threads like before.

So, can we get back on track now and lessen the benign banter and continue to talk about the Current and Future milestones of AGY?

Again AIMO

Enjoy the weekend people!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $187.1K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 232615 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 723091 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.