AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

not likely ill gobble up sub 20c price first selling my left...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    not likely ill gobble up sub 20c price first selling my left kidney!...by the way you mentioned risk of PA not converting the Lithium to Battery Grade? ....he has already done this for years .....and the actions of management fast tracking everything as in recent announcements.... well to me its a very low risk we wont get battery grade in march 2018.

So with ponds built, all the $$ we need to finish the fast track stage 2 and drilling confirming grades and Pablos experience...$1 pretty much a done deal.

what was BTH valuation for 2000-3000T/PA? see his post today i think we are very cheap. Then with profits of simply pumping and processing existing ponds we make more ponds, ...pipes and ponds, ponds and pipes and pipes and ponds (could we call this compound ponding) then how much lithium will we have? I wonder what BTH projections are if we reinvested a big chunck of our yearly profits into more and more ponds? just need someone to open up valves ! lots of valves.

The beauty of brine processing is once you build the pond with a decent amount of Lithium brine you simply keep pumping and evaporating over and over and over.
    DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.