AGY 6.82% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Benign Banter & Price Predictions, page-5931

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I totally agree billy changes his tune awfully quickly,
    Has so for the last 12 months I remember when I first bought into AGY @billyen sold his holding and then rebought (it’s a passing phase for our mate billy, his plumbs will begin to give him grief soon and his tune will change) Glad he did. I believe this whole Dow dilemma has really caused a whole heap of anxiety for certain investors/traders as your wealth can quickly be ripped away from you! I think this correction as the analysts are calling it, couldn’t have come at a better time. I’d rather it now then at the end of March. If the market recovers from here AGY will be able to perfectly ride the wave back up, releasing many catalyst announcements along the way..

I believe in 6-12 months this short term pain will be a distant memory in our long term gains. Remember once AGY goes into production and when an offtake deal is struck, we will be fully funded moving forward, an economic downturn would hurt us to begin with but with the support of a bigger player we will come out the other side a bit dusted and disorientated but none the less out the other side IMO

GLTAH remember to DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $493.4K 11.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243346 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.