AGY 6.67% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Benign Banter & Price Predictions, page-6072

1. 88 Posts.
    Spot on F & D. I don’t post often but I figured it’s a good call to support you.
    AGY’s HC forum has deteriorated into rediculous squabbling, self serving justification and replying to Trolls who are baiting those who can’t help themselves but respond. (Try placing them in the ignore status). The forums were mostly quality not so long ago. Not now.
    Like you I’m a long term investor, not a trader. The fundamentals as stated by many, are tremendous IMO. The price may go down. And then it goes up. So what!
    Providing the trend is up, all is good. And it is.
    I also talk frequently with Jerko asking him to respond to concerns I may have and to provide accolades to him and the board for outstanding governance when I see it.
    He has always made himself available and answered without circumspection. This attitude and the outcomes so far is why AGY is where it is and why I haven’t sold a share since providing seed capital 4 years ago. This board are quite unique in how they have invested personally by puting their own hard earned into the Coy and frugally managing the finances.
    So I’m with you F&D and thanks AGY. Good fortune to all holders and well done to those taking some profit. Cheers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $129.8K 3.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 424064 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 156168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.