BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

benitec delivery, page-26

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I would suggest that the Company is going about it's business as normal. And everything is as it should be and will get going in it's own time. It really is only Peter French's apparent "disconnect" from ordinary shareholders that is causing the problem........ Which in a way, has me totally bemused.

KSS on the other hand has led the flock through the desert toward the promised land and then just dumped us ...... I understand his frustration only too well and sympathise with his situation where he feels the Company is out of step with what they have told him ..... Which he used to convey his thoughts to his readers.

I don't pretend to know where KSS sits, but he is certainly quite rabid on gumshoe at the moment. I am with J8 in that I have felt miffed by comments on gumshoe in the past ...... I am happy that the trials will not only happen, but will be successful .... Everything points to it working.

KSS is right on one count .... Peter maybe a good scientist, but he is a poor people person .... Meaning he is no CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.