BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

benitec delivery, page-35

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    There is always another view and this guy says if you want to sell Benitec .... he will be happy to buy

JZstoxx says:
    May 26, 2014 at 9:16 am

Hello Gummies… no im not pissed off at any Gummy… just very busy.

However, I am disappointed at the Unprofessional and Arrogant posts by Dr. Kss towards myself and others…. Maybe his EGO has just gotten too big.

I’ll give him due credit for his science knowledge,
    BUT, he has no clue on how Markets work and if he wants to attack me again, lets go to war … head to head contest, real or demo account, ill even let him have double the starting cash and double the time period and i’ll guarantee that i’ll blow him out of the water…. Simply put, these are my waters and ive been swimming with the sharks and whales a longtime, so when a little guppy with a big fat head comes around its easy prey so tread carefully.

I came here to offer my market expertise { ya im a PRO not an advanced trader((whatever that means)).. not some wanna-be self proclaimed investment/trading guru on a measly level2 platform running charts with lagging indicators}…

Im not here to take away any light from anyone… it was a way of me giving back and sharing market info.

To Dr,Kss and Gummies
    Wake up Benitec did disclose opposition to EU patents in 2013 Annual Report.
    Wake up RGDO had way more than 2% short interest.
    Wake up how many posts on Benitec bottom at $1.50,,, Buy, Buy, Buy …. more Hype
    (what happened to ur tight relationship with mgmt. and ur inside knowledge)
    QRX even more Hype… (didn’t see one apology, just blame the company, oh lets sue them for false info)… Go take a MoxDuo , chill out and drop the EGO.

Truly, its non-stop and its absolutely unprofessional.

KGB friends ehhh…Would u like me to have the KGB give u a call… what a joker.
    Who even talks like that… Geesh

…. their are too many wrongs for me to list

Im going to leave it at that … I have a whole list … but im done … go ahead and attack me. Send out the blind sheep with sharp teeth and sharp words. Many are probably afraid to confront you, that’s too bad… guess they are the scared sheep.

I probably wont respond to any negative comments… so go ahead and vent.

Please remove my opinions off the GS spread sheet , I have no interest on commenting on any Dr.Kss stocks.

Cheers JZ

For those that want to sell Benitec shares… I’ll be happy to buy them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.