BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Starting to make sense .... A guy on an American site the other...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Starting to make sense .... A guy on an American site the other day said that body mass 30 is actually OBESE .... I re-listened to Peter French today thanks to dirt-slider's post and I am now convinced that the criteria are essential for maximum safety and results that do not leave doubt .... I must admit that I was a little skeptical myself before all this conflict arose ... I now have much more confidence in the process.

When this trial begins .... I want to know that we have the best shot first time ..... I bought shares this morning based on my new view of where we are going. I was supporting around $1.125 and bought at $1.15
    Lol ..... Money where the mouth is so to speak ......

Furthermore ... I believe that there are some that might want to do a little extra shorting on the stock with a view to buying in at a lot lower price. I personally think the low prices are gone ... Even with the big downward push, it got to 86 cents and never went back ..... Time KSS took a deep breath and get back to what he does best .... Talk science

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.