BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

benitec delivery, page-53

1. 87 Posts.
    Dear Wally1234,
    I respect your knowledge …
    I would like to say a few things...

I know this Paragraph have been stolen from stockgumshoe.com from the Dr KSS article.
    I am sure you are in stock gumshoe, one of the Irregulars Member with a different name.
    I don't want to say much just 2 things.

Dr kiss is a scientist and a real Dr who is an always helpful and brought several excellence stock and articles for us. Apart from that, info which you will never ever get from any Dr or website, blog or anywhere.

He is an exceptional human being, who is always ready to help. AS far as I know if the question is real he has answered every question with generosity.

When DR KSS talks about biotech company he first studies if that science is going to work or not not, he never talks much about trading manipulation that is not his expertise.

2. JZstoxx is day Trader he does 24 hour trading, who has even refused to tell single stock from his own list. If you don't remember, please look for previous comment from JZstoxx. I know, he has vast market knowledge and i respect him too.

But he never revealed any single stock from his own for us. He is talking about stock which has been pointed by Dr KSS only.

I bet you ask him (JZstoxx) a single question "JZstoxx" can you tell me your 3-4 best picks. And see what he says. He has already refused several times. Try today..

I am sure if you are "Irregulars Member" in stockgumshoe.com (Which you are yes) you might had asked questions to him and he would have replied to you.

Because i know every single person who asked question to him he did replied nicely.

Here is the Record -
    Hepatitis with a C: Right Now Someone You Know Has It (and Doesn’t Know)
    EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HCV BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK = 1,044 Comments
    Guaranteed Weight Loss without Surgery, Drugs or Dieting! (Really!)
    BUT IS THIS BIOTECH A GOOD INVESTMENT? = 660 Comments
    Antibiotics Don’t Get No Respect, But You Can Still Profit From Them = 587 Comments

In A Brutal Biotech Market, A Reason to Be Excited: Introducing Regado Biosciences = 1,220 Comments

Another Hot Australian Biotech: Is Biotron Right for Your Portfolio? = 1,171 Comments

NASH: An All-Too-Common Liver Disease and a Company Aiming to Treat It = 1,456 Comments

These are the articles written by DR KSS and see the comments. Look he drives.
    Look for other authors and see how many comments they have.

Forget about the stock can you show me few people who can write like this for nothing ?

Show me few Dr who are knowledgeable like him.
    30 years he studied medical science.

Dr KSS had been one of the cheerleaders of Benitec when BLT was. 20 Cents. He is long since then.
    If he asks the questions after 5 months past the dosing date what's wrong in that?
    One more fact 2 mil BLT,BNIKF stock had been brought because of that person.
    Tell this to Self proclaimed Hedge fund manager Miss "JZstoxx"

Sorry for hurting emotionally.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.