BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Hi truliaproYou are right .... I am an irregulars member and I...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi truliapro

You are right .... I am an irregulars member and I have been there right back at the beginning when Karmaswimswami first started pushing BLT. He would throw his 2 cents worth in about what ever was being discussed and then compare something BLT .... It took quite a while before anyone really started to take notice of what he was saying and that was only because someone bothered to check that this little company had gone from 28 cents to 59 cents. (In actual fact it had gone from 28 to 73 cents for no apparent reason on big volumes and then was subjected to a major dump back to 50 cents) .... Which everyone on here will remember with a degree of angst

I also remember that it was the catalyst for the commencement of trading on the US market by gumshoe members .... Prior to KSS ... The stock BNIKF, virtually didn't trade. When gummies started buying, the market makers in the US had to buy BLT shares to cover their sales on the asx, thus stimulating the run up here

I have no problem with any of that .... I am just letting you know that I have been there for the whole thing. As an irregular member, I have seen how KSS has gone from a fellow member sharing, to a dictator that brooks no argument and stifles ideas from anyone who is not in total agreement with him..... There is no doubt he is a clever bugger, but other members have bestowed a saintly attribute to this guy and continuously write crap like "bless you for your compassion and being a wonderful human being" .... Lol ....for heavens sake ..... That poor British woman he trashed doesn't agree with you .... He was a total pig in my view and good on her for standing her ground

Of course, none of this is that important and I don't think any of us Aussies would really have had that much to say about him and the numerous obvious statements of garbage he has written, if he had not done an overnight 180 degree turnaround on BLT .... After all .... Many of us have taken on board all the things he has said about his relationship with the company and his expert belief in its success

Sorry mate .... I am always happy to listen to what doc says ..... But he is not god

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.