BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

do not advertise external blogs/2015/08/08/benitec-fails-to-fly/ I guess...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    do not advertise external blogs/2015/08/08/benitec-fails-to-fly/

I guess that article pretty well sums up the thoughts of many of us. Too little data, too soon the listing - let's just hope Maxim know what they are doing so we can get the suggested $10 listing price. If not, we should withdraw the filing get some positive efficacy data and try again.

We do have some flexibility for although we need more money to complete Phase 1/2 we have enough cash to cover about 4 quarters and surely we will have efficacy data (good or bad) available within that period.

In the short term more informative data from all the liver biopsies conducted to date should be released. I stand to be corrected but I don't think the current trials are being conducted under double-blind placebo conditions so I find it hard to believe that the scientists/medicos involved don't know what's going on even before they send the results off for review.

I also find it very hard to believe that as part of a biopsy they are not measuring changes in the viral load even though that's a secondary end point. They already know with a very high degree of certainty that TT-034 will prove safe (the poor old mice and monkeys who were probably dosed up to their eyeballs will tell you that) so they would be extra keen to know any evidence of efficacy.

So what's going on??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.