BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Benitec embargoed

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    We have all wondered why our company has not updated the market for so long and most here have blamed the management and board of being arrogant and disdainful of small holders. I have thought long and hard about this and concluded that those explanations are simply wrong. No board wishes to diminish its standing or shorten its tenure or destroy the very company their reputations are associated with. There is only one logical explanation and that is they were legally beholden to Axovant for OPMD updates and still are until September when the agreement officially ends. They do have other programs and have made progress on these but cannot announce a new pipeline without the crown jewel which puts them a few months away from the clinic - after all they still describe themselves as a clinical stage company. With this in mind when news starts to leak (or is announced anytime now) that OPMD delivery issues have been refined and improved and the company has half a dozen other exciting proprietary programs you will see a massive re-rate the likes of which the market has never seen.

I may have been wrong in the past but this is the time I get it right and just like the parable of the boy who cried wolf, nobody believes me.

I am in the top twenty holders. I have good reason to see this succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.