AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

benmoff - r u still with us., page-2

1. 255 Posts.
    Hello K,,,
    I certainly with you in spirit, and well wishes mate, however as previously mentioned, i'm not holding any AZZ, and haven't for some time now..!!

I do still take a keen interest in their affairs, but i don't post very much on stocks that i'm not holding..!

A general take would be that i consider James to be doing a stirling job of running the company,, far superior to beforehand, and making all the right moves when it comes to cutting costs and buying back script at 50 cents on the dollar..!

I think that Stewart-1 sidetrack, will be successful, and in turn will assist with finances generally.!

There is two more targets in the West wharton fields, which i believe will also be winners,, however,, they are difficult targets to jag first time, and may well follow the same,," double take" as was required at Stewart..!

All of the above is very helpfull, but they do need a new major field discovery to give them a substantial boost,and hopefully this will come in the form of Yellow Rose..!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one for all holders, and especially for you mate, because i saw the CUO thing..!!

I can advise you to give good credence to any information which is supplied to the forum from the poster " Tinhopper"...!!
    He is honest and well connected..!!

Wishing you all the best K....you must be due for a few good breaks soon mate..!!

Cheers..!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.