LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

Bentleigheast stated on the FML thread that the announcement was...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bentleigheast stated on the FML thread that the announcement was terrible and he used it as an opportunity to sell his holdings. Yet he posted numerous times afterwards, including the example below. If that isn't a case to be suspended for blatant ramping, lying, call it what you will ... I don't know what is!!!
    here's one of his first efforts:

Gents i have been in and out meetings all day today so havent really been following the share price after the exceptional. Managed to pick another 3m at 2.2c which is an absolute bargain and averaged down.
    For those that hadnt realised Gold is up another $10 to $1092 over the last few hours. Also for those with Foxtel - LRC Laguna Resources received a mention on Sky Business Your Money your call, i believe you can get a repeat of the show later tonight.

Today's announcement was exceptional and certainly exceeded my expectations. This project will now provide the coy with at least 10-12 years mine life.
    Many have sold down after purchasing at significantly lower levels and locking in profits. The current market cap of $10-15m simply doesnt make sense and undervalues the company significantly. Perhaps there was a sell off on 'fact' however the sellers are uneducated with little understanding of companys' fundamentals.
    Please note there will be further dill results from assays during November, with further resource upgrades in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.