BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

The clock indeed is ticking. I should have added that whatever...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The clock indeed is ticking. I should have added that whatever the legal outcome it won't really be relevant when if BAM walks or threatens to walk.

It is worth noting that whilst 30 Oct is not long there is still some chance of aggrieved EPS holders getting a court declaration or order (which can be obtained very swiftly in urgent matters by way of preliminary orders).

So I think something like that could come from left field because of the very public posturing of the Lowys in relation to their rights.

However, any such action from their perspective will be considered with extreme caution and probably a last resort as it will be costly and damage any negotiating goodwill between parties.

At the end of the day, everyone will be at a negotiating table and the outcome will most probably be reached by negotiation. The only significance the legal rights of EPS holders has is at that negotiation. I mention them and the actions that Lowys could take as things they could threaten to do to show some muscle (or painful consequences) to the big bullies (mainly BBI management) if they don't get something close to what they want.

My posts contain opinion and speculation only. Under no circumstances should you rely on anything said or not said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.