There is another task force that is also setupIts called the...

1. 6,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    There is another task force that is also setup
    Its called the Australian electorate and consists of millions of clever level headed,see through the spin of Labor type people.Right now they are mulling over the choice that is before them.And from what I read and hear the decision is clear cut.

A woman on talk back radio last night was asked what have Labor actually achieved.In defense of Labor she said they gave her $900.00 and then offered nothing further except a mouthful of profanity directed at the opposition.

Is that what government has come down to?Have we just become one big welfare state?Give me! Give me!
    What a shortsighted approach.This country was built on hard work,enterprise and a fair go.Bob Hawke when in office said he wanted Australia to become the clever country.Well the Rudd/Gillard government have certainly trashed that concept.

Politicians when sworn into office take an oath to further the welfare and prosperity of the Australian people.When are they going to take their responsible positions seriosly?They even ask for Gods help over their deliberations and debates before question time.Where does that leave Gillard?She says she is a non-believer.

The institution of government is in a very sad state!

r

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.