Both sides of politics have serious issues. I think Glady did...

1. 11,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3087
    Both sides of politics have serious issues. I think Glady did the best she could and is probably burnt out. Had a gut full. She could fight this and most people would like her to stay. Best premier we have had for years all up. It tells me that ICAC got pushed from someone politically because the timing is not in the best interest of the people of NSW. Maybe its time to look into them. To be honest, i reckon all the premiers have lost their minds and are power drunk. Put the broom through them while your at it. The shop steward in QLD is on the biggest ego power trip i have seen in politics. She closes you down on a sneeze and then its ok to go to the footy. How the F does that make sense. Watch that go pear shaped. If she gets away with it people will thinks its because she has control when its nothing but blind luck. Dan found that out. The Leftie premiers now want to rid the place of Scomo by blaming him for everything while locking down their own states while blaming him. Politics was always going to screw things up and the premiers have dont their part, along with the media and social media. We still have loads of morons who think covid is a scam. God save us from those idiots. They are lining up for a massive lesson as the cases rise when we open up like everywhere else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.