APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Bergen Tactics

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I was asking myself why doesn't Bergen just convert all of its balance of 154,150,830 possible shares at 4 cents. The only obvious answer that I could come up with is that they intend to continue to do the following.
    1.Cap the price at .005 until the 4 cent buy side is adequate and then sell over 5 days (prior to conversion) to have the volume weighted average price at 4 cents hence giving them a conversion at 3 cents.
    2.Then do it all again and cap at 4 cents and repeat the process with the balance bought at 2 cents or if their extremely greedy, repeat the process till a 1 cent conversion.

If you look today there is ONE seller at .005 and every time there is a purchase, bang, in comes more at .005.In the meantime .004 is building very nicely for them.Expect to see a pounce on this shortly.

The only thing they need to make sure of is that this is all complete prior to any major announcement as this would bugger up their plan.So I would think they are keeping a close eye on where things are at with progress in APG.

There is no way in hell that the above cap on shares issued, without share holder approval should ever be raised as far as I'm concerned and I don't think APG would try it on with shareholders as there would be a lynching.

The upside is that if you believe in the technology and that something will come of this company (agreements etc) then it is a great time to top up or even get in.I have been topping up at .005, but am now hanging on to see if Bergen continues on the above plan.

Anyone got any thoughts on the matter.
    Cozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.