APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I would like to contribute to this conversation because I used...

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I would like to contribute to this conversation because I used to hold APG. I like this technology and it's potential.
    However, technology has nothing to do with this company.
    There are 2 kind of penny stock that is on the way down.
    1. savage-able shell: this type of penny is on the way down, but they know their prospect does not work, so they reduce running cost to minimum, they sell their asset for cash, raise as much as they can, acquire new prospect, use the tax asset to possible offset any future profit. Look at IAM for example, it was a mining turn software service provider, look at SAS, another mining turn rocket/satellite company, there are other miner whom sold current mine to acquire new one too.

2. down the hill without break humming machine: this is company like APG, where director cannot stop spending money in a pipe dream. There is no stop button but administration. That is where investor lost 100% of their investment with a very long waiting until they can claim a tax lost. Creditor will claim all the IP, what ever they can. Bergen still have credit even after convert 99% of their loan, which give them higher position than shareholder in claiming APG asset. They will buy all at $1, then sell factory for scrap, IP sell to Chinese, etc. Or APG dicrector can start another company, buy those asset, and start again. I saw that before, where IP of software company sold to director's ex wife company for $1. And ATO did nothing.
    Thing is, there is no buyer, any new buyer is new victim. If I am holding and selling to them, I would feel guilty as hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.