AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

bergen to jpm

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    So I wonder if JPMorgan(nominees or whoever) picked up Bergen's shares? Nothing would surprise me. With JPM holding some 18% of AYN, another squillion shares is not going to be noticed I am sure! With JPM holding a historically unprecedented simultaneous long corner in the COMEX gold futures and a short Corner in Silver, one would be reluctant to touch anything with a JPM association.

However, with the 50 day MA now breached and silver bullion supply critically short, JPM knows full well that they have played the silver card to perfection. Being the 'manipulation' kings of the modern trading era JPM have managed to scare technical traders out of silver and obviously a large number of silver stock holders in silver producing companies around the world. It is clear that JPM is now positioning itself out of the highly dangerous short silver position it has held since taking over the Bear Sterns silver shorts in 2008. They know what lies ahead for the price of silver and they are positioning to maximise their future returns. Let there be no misunderstanding, with the current consumption of silver way surpassing its current level of production, there will be NO MORE SILVER available in seven years time!

AYN is in a great position to benefit from the future massive price rise in silver as industrial users and investors clamour for bullion in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.