GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

bergin or bargin again, page-38

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    The flip side is people crawling over each other to buy at 2 to go for a minimum 33% when it hits 3. Many of us are well down but assuming the content of past announcements is mostly correct in terms of potential resources, upside in sp is higher than downside. Concern is where future monies will come from so either someone will have to move the sp significantly higher for any cap raising or management will go for consolidation and then have another crack at raising. I'm not sure I'd put a good chance of a cornerstone investor at these prices. Given the shares on offer I'd guess a string of announcements followed by a consolidation is likely assuming there are strong announcement candidates. As for comments read that there is disdain towards a holder bagging a stock, there are also plenty of comments against non holders bagging a stock - so my take is bagging a stock is a no-no since not many options other than holding or not holding. As for people climbing over each other to exit, unless you held in the tens of millions of stock, the loss if she goes down is only in the thousands and percentage loss low compared to the 95% suffered since last year in the sp. So I'd presume its now a real traders/institutional game from here on and hot copper posters will have practically zero chance of influence. Comes down to market sentiment by the big boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.