CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bermuda triangle swallows cvi investment?

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I wasn't going to post this until tomorrow or Wednesday, to give ASX and ASIC time to send in their questions, but as today's update has passed through the ASX hands without question or query that we know of - here is some more information - particularly relating to this section of the update....

Minerals and Diamonds
    CityView holds 75,088,849 shares in Fortitude Minerals
    Limited ("Fortitude") which has interests in mineral and
    diamond licences in Angola. CityView's holding
    represents 22.93% of the total issued capital of Fortitude.
    The mineral licences are Cachoeiras, Zenza, Benguela,
    Benguela SW, Bentiabe, Chipindo, Longonjo and Ucua.
    The diamond licences are Nhefo and Luachisse.
    CityView's investment in Fortitude is fully impaired in its
    Financial Statements.

I sent this email to ASX, ASIC and some other interested parties last Friday -
    thanks go to 123enen for again, being on the ball....we do follow up with a lot of company registries and updates and get automatic data sent through for some of them.
    With Belize, being the place to apparently hide dirty money and be totally private from prying eyes, other methods needed to be used!!

Dear (names withheld at ASIC)

CVI:ASX I am concerned that the CEO of CVI has with held from its shareholders, material information relating to changes in a significant investment of the company.

Page 10 of CVI 11/02/2010 Release to ASX includes reference to CVI's 22.93% investment in Fortitude Minerals Limited and to Fortitude Minerals Limited interest in Mineral and Diamond licences in Angola.

However both Fortitude Minerals Limited and wholly owned subsidiary Glenvale Associates Limited are on the Belize 2010 "struck off list".

In confirmation I ask you to visit the web site for Belize

http://www.ibcbelize.com/

When you get the page up there will be a big button ... "click for struck off list" .

This surely means that the CVI claimed 22.93% investment in Fortitude Minerals Limited is worthless.

This being the case should not CVI announce such price sensitive information to the ASX.

As a concerned ex shareholder in CVI, as you are aware, I await your reply, and make this a formal complaint to be investigated.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.