CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Oh my God!The ASX have sent the query, and Smyth says Fortitude...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Oh my God!
    The ASX have sent the query, and Smyth says Fortitude and therefore presumably Glenvale, have been struck off the register as they didn't pay their fees!

For Gods sake, these people are broke...they are scraping together to pay the compulsory bills, but couldn't keep their business registration current....and couldn't pay people that they owed money to?

I understand Ian Egan may be looking for quite a few grand too....As people leave the CVI fold for whatever reason, they have no chance of being paid up to date it seems.

No mention from ASX query of the lease expiry dates - but we all know that if they couldn't pay their business registration, then they wouldn't have paid to renew the leases. I hope someone takes them from under their noses....

Why are Public Companies still allowed to place money with small privately registered companies who can't provide proof and are a nightmare in the audit trail.

Pensador could have been the CVI falling apart moment, but the web of strangely written announcements stoppped anyone really knowing what was going on there.

One day - wherever, wehnever, they will pay for this.

Nicky6 - hope you're still checking in occasionally - a few of us are regularly thinking of you.

Damo - what was your modded post? - email me - I need a laugh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.