albalad, Couple of things: "The failed social experiment that...

1. 35,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    albalad,

Couple of things:

"The failed social experiment that has been foisted on to people over the last 30 years or so is imploding, the pendulum has started to swing back....."

That experiment was alive and well some 50 odd years ago, however it wasn't noticed until change was noticed around the 30 odd year mark as you pointed out.

Pauline Hanson will attract a certain demographic! She has either been conned or had a lapse in judgement in her candidate selection for WA as the Senator has shown no loyalty to the brand. Lucky for One Nation he's jumped ship and if their lucky he will be made to walk the plank.

As for implode, I would say that's a stretch at this point. Politics is a day to day week to week undertaking and how you manage and bounce back from set-backs is the gauge by which you can forecast survival. I'm waiting for the next Election (most likely QLD although a Federal isn't out of the question) to see how One Nation performs.

I totally agree with your comment that the voters are not going back to the Liberals.

The Greens and ALP have their own set of problems which hopefully they will not pick up on until too late due to their smug and shortsighted mindset!

MI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.