XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

bernanke gives market a head job ...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hmmm ... talk about a relief rally or wot ??? Who said Markets are priced to perfection?

Ten minutes ago Bernanke was mumbling about inflation and Bubbles Greenman went the other way from his retirement bunker and mumbled recession ... confused ?? me too.

The truth is that America is in deep debt doo-dah and consumers have been maxed-out for some time but that won't stop the Ivy League Phd brats from thinking up new rackets ... like the sub-prime CDO scam.

Johnboy even tried today to get the wedge in ... the truth John is that everything we buy is made in third world countries by folks working for like $0.07/hour providing you and yer corporate mates with more lolly than you can ever spend while we all rush around doing each other's laundry and you call it economic management ... dah ???

As previously, our SHORT was in play but looking for the LONG and did it come or wot?

Like a girl who can't say no our SUPPORT held well at (S1) 6200 and we are now firmly back in the "zone" ... next test waiting is 6400 but is she ready yet ???

Cheers ... tight stops.

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.