RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

mitis, sorry, I didn't see it. I'm overseas at the moment. I'm...

1. 269 Posts.
    mitis, sorry, I didn't see it. I'm overseas at the moment. I'm not in any contact with the company (rarely am in fact) just read the announcements, chat to a few people and work out what I think they're worth.
    I've asked a broker who had them at a mini conference to let them know I'd take $2mill worth if the price was right when they do it. Most companies don't decide this far out and just appear to offer a 10 or 20% discount at the time.
    I have no strong opinion on the management (unlike my very positive opinion of RIV management- Michael O'K 's a workaholic= a bonus for RIV shareholders)so can't assess what they'll do with what appears to be a very attractive asset. If they handle it competently, it could end up 60 cents to $1 but they have to do a few things right.
    To be honest I've traded out of them at the moment as I've been buying as many of another stock as possible and hope to come in when they do the placement. From a trading view point, the capital raising was flagged so far out that simply having it out of the way should be enough to let it pop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.