RHY 0.00% 8.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

BeScreened

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

@marstodeclan - nice objective post mate.

Guys, just think about what is behind a product. I've said it before and say it again.

If a partner or company takes on distribution rights for COLOSTAT they need to allow for marketing and basic infrastructure.
    I really don't believe many of you have a clue about besides the basic science of the product.

Anyway I have found 3 companies that offer protein blood-based tests for CRC.

The one I am sharing today is Beacon Biomedical or for more detail BeScreened
    They are in collaboration with Sonora Quest Laboratories

Have a search around.

While the test is more expensive at $350 USD, it's not that expensive when you put into the mix marketing, distribution, infrastructure, selling costs ,middlemen etc etc. By the time the partner or big Pharma put their mark up on COLOSTAT the price will be significantly higher.

FYI, the cost that Glenn Gilbert has stated of $50 is the selling price to whomever wants to sell the product. It is not to the end consumer.

I have looked through the last 2 analyst's report and have worked out that they have modelled in 100,000 units @ $50 for revenue of $5 million in FY23. $2.7m in R&D tax offset. So, $5 million in revenue with a margin of 70% sounds all well and good. Still, RHY will be making losses and will look to raise money. This is assuming they achieve their forecasts. Operating costs are what they are.

In FY24 they forecast around $20m in revenue at a margin of around 75%. The other missing revenue amount is the R&D refund of circa $2.5m.
    So, 20m in sales with a margin of 75%.

This company is so tightly held that it is not reflecting the true market capitalisation. How can a company be valued at in excess of $200m when daily trades probably average $150,000. Really?

Retail investors push this stock up in the dream of making so much money. This will be the biggest pump and dump if retail buyers get onto this. (my opinion). The top 20 shareholders will change dramatically just has it has since IPO. You can never pick a top but those that left made plenty.

So where is all this money that you guys believe RHY is going to make? I am only going from the Analysts reports that RHY commissioned. All the information was given to the Analysts to prepare at a $ cost I may add.

You think CSIRO off-loaded the patents etc because they didn't want to make serious money?

Stay-tuned for next update. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $3.672K 44.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 42999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 714
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.