ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

best and worst scenarios, page-2

1. 1,022 Posts.
    I think that unless a deal has been negotiated already, we are in a bit of a bind. Think about it....None of the big players, and the companies that were unsolicited to enter our viewing room paid a cent for the 2D...But what they did get was a free look in at the 2D we paid for, with new technology, providing greater substance to previous 2D information, as dont forget, Sychelles was looked at a number of years ago, with inferior 2D imaging. Have we really just opened the door, and revitalised the big industry players interest in the waters around our little Island. Double edge sword was always at play, confidentiality agreements or not. A confidentiality agreement doesnt stop you from buying acreage on offer around ours at all. Is this the reason for the delays in any announcement to the market. Have we in fact been in any negotiations at all. We have been pre-empted that negotiations were to take place, but have we had one, two, or three large players who actually entered serious negotiations, or were they just feeling WHN and their ambitions out, re possible outcomes, and terms involved. I feel that at this late stage, it is becoming more of a worrying factor that we may in fact have no deal on the table, and that all we have done is provide information at no expense. This stuff does happen, in a multitude of industries around the world on a daily basis. I hope that we have a deal signed, just awaiting the best time to deliver it to the market, and in my view, the best time is now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $151 13.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 26734 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.