An interesting thread upmarket. I would agree with your...

1. 216 Posts.
    An interesting thread upmarket. I would agree with your comments, SSN is perhaps the one of the best threads in recent years, funny pictures, comments, plus detailed posts etc. My first choice if you had to be holed up in a bar with a bunch of similarly minded investors, for a wet weekend.

Other good threads

SLR (8). most of the time sober, good mix of technical and fundamental informed posters
    BIT. ( 7) complex fundamentals mostly well informed posters and the rest hanging on the coat tails hoping it isn't medical smoke and mirrors.
    EXT (7), before the Chinese slow torture trick, and perhaps BMN 1-2 years ago.
    LYC (6). weird mix - hysterical downrampers, disgruntled long term holders plus long term curtis haters.
    CTO (5 for entertainment). and other hapless companies: the inevitable mix of gormless or desperate uprampers and the burned once cynics.
    VIL. (4 for optimism) 9c down to 0.5c; for much of the last 2 years a slow-motion road crash, you know how it ends but can't look away.
    Any 9/11 thread. (4 for masochistic entertainment ) or any conspiracy thread. 10,000 posts from about 5 posters (4 of whom seem to have psychiatric issues or if you feel charitable - need to get out more)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.