GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I like MML the best because it has a huge area of unexplored...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I like MML the best because it has a huge area of unexplored earth. Assuming that it's worthless ie worst case scenario...Their JORC says that the explored earth will last ten years+. Small debt of 7 mill. Investment in infrastructure has taken the AISC higher to 1076, which should bleed into 2016 early 2017. Medusa was once the industry darling and with the return of their star CEO operations are running smoothly and costs are being thwarted down the track with the infrastructure being installed. A coal power plant is being built and coal being mined on site will reduce power costs and even generate revenue when power is sold to the surrounding communities who have so far had to use generators. A new service shaft has been installed, which have seen projections increase substantially. Currently and unofficially, as the annual report has not come out 100 oz were produced. With the new service shaft this figure is expected to climb substantially, which will offset the higher costs of 2015-16. After these cost have been amortized then the AISC should drop drastically in 2017. So, I do not see this as anything but a long term investment. Regardless of how I see it, Medusa has historically doubled since it's last bottom and then gone back down with the price of gold. So there is proven potential to double your money in the current climate. However, the major draw card for me is and always will be what happened after the GFC. Medusa went from 40c to 8.50c. I am waiting for a price of 40c and then I will buy more and I am squeezing money from all my sources for that buy. I am hoping to pick up 25 000 shares or more but fear that I may have to settle for 48c. Ive asked my boss for a raise and am in negotiations regarding how I conduct cash sales and how he conducts wages. I would sell my grand mother if I could. But no one would buy her. And my sisters husband is fiercely protective so selling my sister would not be hastle free. I think she would fetch top dollar though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.