Best ASX Oil Stock...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    As we all know crude oil is at all time lows...

Speculation for the long term outlook for future oil prices is grim according to endless media coverage... I dont know about you but I've been around long enough to know fear and hype media... eventually this pandemic will subside, business will return to some sort of normality... Planes will fly the blue skies as per normal, cars, trucks, ships and alike will all be back to the norm... its only a matter of time...how long a time?, Im willing to bet not as long as the media make out...

When there is clear evidence of a reversal, what will be the oil stock that investors will run to?

Im a huge fan of TA and FA lining up... Im sure any intellectual investor/trader knows that if the 2 line up to near perfection then its easy to make massive gains...

Im here to ask those that are clued up on ASX listed oil stocks which they believe would react sharply and accurately if Oil were to have a clear reversal... Taking the opportunity to research some oil stocks while I have some time.. I would like to welcome HC posters that have quality input to share the stock they believe has the highest potential to respond to a potential reversal... Please offer reasoning and substance, not just some ramped up post because you a have a feeling ..

Together we could find a easy Disallowed in a blink..

Buy in the Fear, Sell in the Hype.... right now we are in the Fear...

Which Oil stock is the go to money train when the time is right?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.