KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Best ASX quotes site?

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    For as long as I can remember I have been using Tradingroom.com.au for realtime NRT share prices and instant access to company press releases etc.. But now that website is due to close next month.

I realise there are other websites out there like ASX itself, but has anyone got a particular favourite that they can recommend that is easy on the eye and quick to post PRs as well as having realtime prices?

While I'm on the subject of websites, where else apart from here on HC and the quieter Motley Fool website over in the USA .....are ther any other active discussion sites for Novogen and MEIP?

If the share price starts to take off again on really good news in the next twelve months or so, it will undoubtably start to get a extremely busy and hard to keep up with the volume. Just trying to plan ahead a bit in the real hope that we get absolutely swamped with a rapidly rising share price (grin) and the regulars here can move over to a parallel discussion board at will to get away from the usual off topic mayhem.

Well!... A lot of us here can remember when this happened in the past... so we can live in hope!

apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.