LIS 0.00% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

LIS has less than 37% of its stock available in the free float...

1. 12,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144

LIS has less than 37% of its stock available in the free float imo. They also had other seed capital and the scientists own stock escrowed. A lot of people who bought in won’t automatically be sellers. You can tell that the stock is already tightening right up. News might see this through a new high.

We need to remember that LIS has more than its break through lithium sulphur battery.
    They have the Nanomesh material that can be applied to just about any type of battery and manufacturing process to prevent dendrite buildup within the battery.

What are dendrites?

Dendrites are tiny, rigid tree-like structures that can grow inside a lithium battery; their needle-like projections are called whiskers. ... They also increase unwanted reactions between the electrolyte and the lithium, speeding up battery failure.

They are at 1000 cycles already with ZERO dendrite build up.
    That is clearly just going to keep going. Many manufacturers are showing signs of internal dendrite issues well before that. Tesla fires are one such outcome if detrite buildup occurs. There are many companies working on batteries world wide that could use this nanomesh now. Car makers could seriously improve their safety and theoretically extend the warranty periods on their cars with this. What’s that worth to car manufacturers ?? I would feel safer having this in my EV. You would also get a better sales price for your second hand car knowing that the battery isn’t just going to give up sub 1000 charges.

As an added bonus, LIS is working on solid state batteries, printable batteries and wearable batteries. These aren’t just ideas. The wearable battery is well advanced. That is a massive growing product category. Put this battery into those products and see what happens down the track.

I think there is a growing awareness of just what LIS has in their tool kit. That is starting to play out in the market. The hot money came and went. If you want to get set, there is enough liquidity at the moment, but a really big buyer will clean this free float out. This is why I’ve bought and won’t be a seller. dyor as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $62.71K 501.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 266049 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.