LIS 7.41% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

Hey Matejust helping with your question mate I answered a...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hey Mate

just helping with your question mate I answered a similar question asked around 12 months ago concerning Oxis energy. Oxis energy was probably ahead of most concerning LIS Tech.

now my problem with Oxis at the time was the same problem I have with Lyten, which is the use of Graphene to solve Anode Cathode degeneration over relatively short charge recharge cycles and the Shuttle effect (I believe Oxis got close to 100 cycles)

Oxis if you have not known and maybe new to LIS ect went into liquidation with no more further funding given.

Graphene has been scientifically tested over and over so many different ways to solve the LIS problem. Even if they have found a novel way to get close to Commercial viability Graphene is the Poor Cousin to BNNT no matter what BNNT infused protection for LIS. Is and will ALWAYS be second to none!!!

hope this helps shoot across to PPK and check out properties of BNNT watch the NASA Ted talks that has been posted up a few times help with understanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $23.04K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126476 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 298123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.