LIS 7.41% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

Again Thanks Mags!!! Great Watch!!! as one of my earlier posts...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Again Thanks Mags!!! Great Watch!!!

as one of my earlier posts concerning Quantumscape and more in the comparisons with similar tech or not so similar tech.... As previously stated approx 12 months ago I was asked to look over QS claims from some colleagues of mine as front runners to LIS.

along with Oxis energy. I looked at both and found Oxis was using founded fundamentals and processes that did not look like manipulation of results but what was hindering their advancement was the use of Graphene.

with all the latest greatest news from LIS!!! I thought I would go back to QS story (We know the Oxis story they needed BNNT) atleast no BS from them!!! and to see if I was missing anything
    from my tech side the information provided from QS again after righting them off earlier I would recheck and make sure I had not missed something.

analysed again and still found it all BS!!!

I than decided to send this information off to a couple of my colleagues who are electrical engineers computer technicians as well and in other parts of the electrical fields to ask their opinion on what I am missing I got the same thing back all BS, my tech is sound (meanwhile all these tech guys all own PPk LIS now!!!) Nothing makes sense from Quantumscape some of it defies laws of physics!!!

Anyhow as for investors round me between PPK LIS and future offerings (I have not been able to put PPK technical wrong yet!!) but the share price is astonishing considering there is no BS with PPK LIS (from a tech point of view) yet a company like QS was valued at one stage at over 100B US!!!!

below guys I have put some key times of video as a much watch!! But if you are invested in LIS you really want to watch the lot!!! Includes information for the tech guys and the investors!!!

key points

9.05mins

Must watch between 15.15-19.50

25:50 to 27 minute mark

28.45 minute VW Insane!! VW are wiping their hands but QS are using this tie....

33.55to 33.30 engineers doubt techSomething that does not support actual known tech just a big black box....the kind of company key points that are not worth the current capital QS is

37.10 point I had made in the past about their so called patents...... ‘garnet material’ was ours but they are dismissing patents as applicable so Mystical!!!!

The last 2.30 minutes

again all DYOR but we are looking really good!!!! Go LIS!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $23.04K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126476 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 298123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.