LIS 0.00% 13.5¢ li-s energy limited

Best Battery in the World, page-34

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    As a new poster and both a PPK and LIS shareholder ( From the US by the way ) I appreciate the research and technical analysis found here on Hot Copper. With Toyota, Ford, Volvo etc making recent commitments to build massive battery plants here really is catching a lot of attention.

However in the US there seems to be a common “Theme“ from analysts, hedge funds, and investors regarding EV battery investment. That the Theme or presentation has the same buzz words and chart descriptions. The Magpie QuantumScape “ Short “ post illustrates this. QS used ‘ Faulty “ data , charts and buzz words the laymen would appreciate in the beginning ( including the street ).

It has bought to the front a need to complete due diligence, consult with technical experts, evaluate history of Board/Management, scientists and the like – that will further solidify PPK/LIS/Deakin – QS may have done us a favor – the legitimate companies will stand tall and be easily recognised.

As for Hot Copper, we have Wes to provide an evaluation from a technical standpoint.

My point is this:
    We know that PPK / Deakin / LIS / BNNT have the “Holy Grail of battery technology“ However, IMO the way LIS has kept this basically under wraps is a good thing. Because we know LIS has NO intention of “manufacturing“ batteries but rather forming partnerships with the OEMs ( ie Toyota , Panasonic etc. ). An announcement coming from say a Toyota will be much more impactful than from “ another battery tech co." ) IMO these announcements are coming when the engagements are solidified. A work in progress that won’t take long.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/autos/2021/10/18/toyota-plans-to-build-129-billion-battery-plant-in-us-creating-1750-jobs/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $27.43K 207.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 192867 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.