LIS 4.35% 12.0¢ li-s energy limited

Best Battery in the World, page-72

1. 12,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3174
    The cycle capacity of this LIS battery is only getting started. It theoretically could exceed 2500 full charge/discharge cycles. Given the amount of km you can travel on a charge and the current charge cycles, the car will wear out before the battery dies. That is not the case with any other EV. Their batteries die first and its expensive to replace or resell that car down the track. I think it costs about $16,000 for a new Tesla battery but they keep releasing new models which only drops the current models prices. Covid has held all prices up but that wont last. Gets hard to justify. In the meantime, Musk likes to pretend its about the environment. Its actually a business model used by a lot of the big guys like Apple.
    LIS could theoretically provide the owner with well over 1,000,000 km range in the years to come. The average punter travels approx 14,000km pa so do the math.
    If you are an EV manufacturer, drone, wearables or truck maker, you can both offer and blast through any warranty period out there. I personally think Tesla detuned their batteries with a download to help get their batteries through the warranty period. I cant prove that of course, but it would have cost Tesla untold bucks if these batteries started to give up in the warranty period. Why else would they do it?
    I would like to see a battery update. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $3.782K 30.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4515 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 25714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.