LIS 3.85% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

Elon Musk L-IONInteresting @Magpie111 again. Thank you for your...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Elon Musk L-ION

Interesting @Magpie111 again. Thank you for your thoughts and allows for further research and understanding of what we have with LIS!!!

Technical side but not too technical. L-ION has hit approximately 80% of Theoretically available capacity flow on life span charge cycles (so if you could get an extra 20% that is HUGE) Elon Musk has invested heavily in L-ION tech and also the last solves to squeeze every thing out of this.

Making no contact points is one the other still working on is replacing the traditional Graphite with silicon for the battery Anode and to make a complete Anode out of Silicon.Tesla are already using Silicon to increase Capacity but Silicon expansion is a massive problem that Tesla, among others, are trying to solve. (Remember this only gives L-ION battery its theoretically maximum) (LIS Theoretically is 5 times more) LIS has already proven 3-4 times Capacity....

As @ magpie111 has stated L-ION still needs rare metals Cobalt nickel etc…Elon Musk is HUGE do not get me wrong!!!

The ENVIRONMENT IS MUCH BIGGER!!!!

LIS Battery....

Sulphur : abundant

Lithium No added rare earth materials needed,

BNNT : NON Toxic environmentally friendly (Hey they sent me 5 grams without needing a Haz Mat Suit LOL!!!)

anyhow GO LIS!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $1.653K 13.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 26521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.