NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I think we should stop talking about P2, P3, etc. altogether...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think we should stop talking about P2, P3, etc. altogether because that's more speculative than saying NUH will be $1 plus by the end of the year IMO.

What is a given though is that there will be future versions/variations of the IQbuds so perhaps let's start discussing V2, V3, etc. with bluetooth 5, better battery life and perhaps more advanced customization for being more like a hearing aid.

But personally, I doubt they will release any major product upgrade to the IQbuds until late this year, or more likely, sometime during 2018.

There are lots of costs in terms of compliance and lack of economies of scale in releasing products too often. Even the biggest companies like Apple only upgrade in a major way rapidly changing technological devices such as iPhones every year at most and many of their computers just every couple of years.

So I think the focus is on ramping up production of V1 of the IQbuds this year to meet (exponentially increasing) demand, while simultaneously doing R&D for V2, V3, etc. for release in the years ahead.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 09/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.