CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

OrgaDon't get me wrong, I hold CER & CNP and will do for a while...

1. 14 Posts.
    Orga

Don't get me wrong, I hold CER & CNP and will do for a while to come, been there done that, and believe those who are the LT holder's that gave recently acquired will reap some serious rewards, but this is only my opinion and not based on any of the research numbers at all. Financial's are but a snapshot on given day and history lesson at best, and being an accountant, i more than understand they are subject to so many variables and interpretations its not funny as we have seen here.

My decision is made on a core and experienced understanding of the business that CER & CNP are in, also encompassing but not limited to the type of financing arrangements that I organise for my own corporate clients. Short term substantial rollover lending $$$M & $$$B is pretty much the norm in the corporate world.

It is the banks who have pulled the rug here re CER & CNP for their abhorrent lending practices in other area's. aka sub prime meltdown... daily I see clients who are enticed by bank loan approvals that exceed their serviceability, and yes we can go on forever that it is the US economy, that it is this, it is that, blah blah blah.

The point i was trying to make is that broker research is not worth a pinch of you know what at times like this as all the analysis in the world is useless if you dont have all the information. They have their own agenda's, as they are also a business and need to at times serve these agenda's first.

If they did have all the info then the words insider trading come to mind....

-----------------------------------------------------
    DYOR DYOR DYOR DYOR DYOR....... my ramblings only here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.