XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Goodmorning all, Well the XJO and BHP etc.. have had their 2 to...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Goodmorning all,

Well the XJO and BHP etc.. have had their 2 to 5 day run for a quick in and out trade as mentioned last week.

Today would be the best day to take profits and look to the next trades.Example BHP at $34.00 and the call BHPWMB is now at 33.5 cents up from 19.5 cents from last week Wednesday....and XJOWME up from 40c to 66 cents today.If we have 1 more day up and get few more centsn out of these warrants....so what, the profits over the last 5 days are great on these calls....and going for 1 or 2 more days is getting greedy.

Today and tomorrow is a good time to start to look for a new entry into the PUT play for a pull back.BHP and CBA have GAPPED UP, but these gaps will close....sometime today.So what i am saying is pointing posters to the right direction to take a look at certain stocks for a PUT play on them.Do your analysis, see what i am seeing and pay attention to MARKET DEPTH.

I will post a new post on which PUT Warrants are best to look at and when the best time to enter will be.CBA, MMA's ( multiple moving averages )clustered last week and kicked up this week.These quick run ups are the best to trade for puts as they will drop quick as well after a few days running up.

Stay tuned for the next post on the best PUTS to enter and which stocks....example CBA and even the XJO.Again this is for a quick IN and OUT for a 2 to 5 day trade.
    GET READY FOR THOSE WHO CARE TO PLAY....and watch like a Hawk as market depth plays out and sellers start to enter etc...most Traders and Fund managers will be SELLING in to these small rallies and taking profits....as stocks go higher.

So watch close and PLAN YOUR TRADE, THEN TRADE YOUR PLAN.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.