XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Thank you Forrest, Hopefully you act on some of my calls and...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Thank you Forrest,

Hopefully you act on some of my calls and make some cash for yourself.Very well put, that i focus on making money...this is exactly why i do trade...i DON'T have a 9 to 5 job...i dont have a salary etc...this is why i TRADE...this is how i feed my family and pay the bills etc...i wait for the RIGHT TRADE...not just trade for the sake of trading. This is why i select my major stock, plan my trade and then execute it.

I focus in on certain trades...mainly BANKS, MINERS, GOLD AND OIL...now and then a CSL or a QBE etc..but always these stocks due to the fact they move fast up and down and are the movers of the ASX200. Just BHP, RIO, the 4 Banks,and CSL, NCM carry a 44% weighting on the index...they move the XJO moves.

You say " I note a lot of traders spend too much time developing ever more complex systems etc...rather than actually pulling the trigger." I have been trying ot get this across on some of my posts that too many posters do this and look for more and more ways of indicators showing them the entry points etc...post nice graphs with lines and Fobonnaci numbers etc..etc..etc..KEEP IT SIMPLE, SIMPLE BLOODY WORKS...HOW DO I DO IT..?

You only need about 4 indicators and the rest are a WASTE of time.Just need to know some technicals and trends and pay close attention to MARKET DEPTH.I have read and seen several Technical Analysis books etc...they ALL say the same thing.All posters need to do, is to read 2-3 good ones and THAT'S IT..!

The indicators are just bells and whistles to sell the programs and justify the price and that each program is better than the competition.

We are here to MAKE MONEY....WE TRADE THE FINANCIAL MARKETS TO MAKE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...that's it.!I have tested most indicators and know which ones are worth it and the rest i never bother with.

I don't care about speculative stocks or small caps etc...i focus on these majors...they ALWAYS MOVE and trading CALLS and PUTS is the best way to play their moves.

Like now ..let CBA run a few days it's at $38.90 and the PUT warrant CBAWMP is at 28/29 cents...CBAWOT at 23/23.5.These are good Puts to look at and get ready for the entry point. I actually want CBA to run a little more, about 1-2 more days, then jump in as the warrant is at it's cheapest.....and ride it for a 2 to 5 day trade.

Also look at CSL, it has had a run down for the last 2 weeks and is looking good for a quick CALL trade. Pay attention to CSLWMB @ 68 cents and CSLVZN...short term CSLVZN at 22.5 cents.

Smart posters will and have caught onto my posts and WILL LEARN A LOT if they pay attention and focus on what i am saying....then actually make the trade...example the poster, GARLAND, is a fast learner and has the balls to actually make trades based on what he reads from me and studies himself.....he has made profit so far on all my calls....well done Garland.

Hey, eventually i will get 1 or 2 wrong, i am not a GOD, but i can say i get at least 80% correct...and that is plenty of correct calls, to put you well ahead in trades and profit.

All the best, thank you once again and i will post a seperate post regarding new trades on CSL, CBA, the XJO and BHP.

Without offending anybody..Posters, do yourselfs a favour and focus more on actually trading and stop wasting your time on bells and whistles...etc.
    Pay attention to the moves over a 2 to 5 day period and understand the PSYCHOLOGY and HUMAN BEHAVIOUR of people and how they act and react to everyday life etc...posters are trading to make money...aren't you..???

PEOPLE MOVE MARKETS, THEY DON'T MOVE THEMSELVES.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.