XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Here we go with the JEALOUS ATTACKS AGAIN. Just shows how...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Here we go with the JEALOUS ATTACKS AGAIN.
    Just shows how society acts and how many jealous people there really are in this world....or ones who have FAILED IN TRADING and can only express their feelings with JEALOUS COMMENTS.

Georgie the pup,

So this is the best post you can give us...is it..???

It is not an Ego alert, i am simply stating facts...go away and learn how to trade and stop your jealous attacks.
    I actually make at least 80% correct calls, it's my business and i don't need to prove it anywhere....it's just a statement..i actually make money and i know MYSELF what i get right and wrong....ALL I NEED TO DO IS PROVE IT TO MYSELF and continue doing what i do.

Go and play in the sand pits with the little children...you might learn something.

The "i am not a GOD " comment is just a humerous remark i made....relaaaaaaaaaax kiddo. Why don't you prove me wrong and show us your calls and give us some knowlegde to enlighten us all.....smartass. Is there some SKILL you have you can teach us and improve our trading methedology..?

You know what Georgie boy, DON'T read my posts and please DO NOT follow my calls...i DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU MAKE MONEY FROM MY POSTS.I post here to pass time and it makes me feel good that posters out there are learning from my trades and i can actually help them make some $$$$$$$$$$$ as well.

It is my Karma going out and what goes around comes around...it is the LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.I don't post here to look like a hot shot etc...simply it makes me feel better and hope KARMA will give me other rewards...basically it's my contribution to society.

I have wasted enough time responding to this childs post.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.