XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Georgiepupboy, You obviously have issues in life, is this the...

1. 1,015 Posts.

Georgiepupboy,

You obviously have issues in life, is this the BEST you can do...? Come on this is a trading site so show us what to trade and what stock is moving up or down etc...Teach us something new and place some substance to your posts.

So my comment is funny is it..?Please enlighten us as to what exactly is it you find funny, Puppy.? You have been here for 8 months and have done WHAT...???? Since you know it all, please enlighten the rest of us on you SKILL and KNOWLEDGE.

Again, is this the most constructive and best post you can place on here..? Can you post constructive posts and teach us something new...?

Judging by your 2 posts so far to me, it shows EXACTLY what you are all about and what type of personality you have.Do you even make any money trying to trade..?

I can only imagine what you look like and have a good idea in which category of humans you fit under. So far your personality seems rather ugly...would you say the same comments if you where in front of me..?

To end this childish post of yours, i actually make money, i trade full time and have a proven track record.....so what you say and think is nothing more than WRITING ON A SCREEN TO ME....good luck puppy, you seem to need it....you are just make a fool of yourself on here with your mindless comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.