XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Thanks Garland, You entered BHPWMB at 22.5cents and it reached...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Thanks Garland,

You entered BHPWMB at 22.5cents and it reached 26 cents, when BHP hit $32.51....well done and in profit already. All BHP Call warrants i mentioned yesterday are up today by 3 to 6 cents.Remember with day trading it is IN and OUT, make a nice profit and move on to the next trade.

I need to point out that the clusters i talk about, can make the stock GO EITHER WAY,..UP or DOWN, don't think when you saw BHP with clusters forming on the 29th June to the 2nd July, it will go up...it went down.

Clusters alert us as to a significant move UP or DOWN, so next time be carefull and look at other indicators, volume and the trend, as to which way it could break.

Best trades are those that break away and FALL or RISE sharply...this is the key...the bigger the move the more chance it will go the other way. Like BHP from it's high 3 weeks ago,it GAPPED down several times and got to a point yesterday, where a bounce was due....the Moving average of 1 day pulled away from the 13 day too fast and needed the rebound as we got today.

The amount of buyers was low and sellers was high the 3 to 1 ratio i talk about..it was 1,300,000 units v's 2,850,000 units, when this happend yesterday and BHP hit $31.35 the sellers did not try to sell and push it lower. This allowed the Buyers to start entering and pushing the price up....then the ratio closed slightly.

People need to pay closer attention to volume and how it plays out on a given day.

Hope this helps....all the best.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.