MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

So you think you can predict the future looking at a historical...

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    So you think you can predict the future looking at a historical share price graph, drawing a few lines on it, and it'll tell you what management are going to do next week. People who look at charts are just plain stupid but I guess they're 50% right most of the time. We were having the same chit-chat end of March - "announcement today, they're drilling already, skin in the game, trust management they know what they're doing, etc."

Jimmy, you're a pillock. Couldn't organise a r--t in a brothel, a p-up in a brewery. Just leave it to someone who could. Take your shares and your options and go back to stockbroking or whatever you were doing because this is graduate geologist level exploration. I've had 2nd year vacation students who could have organised this.

If there's a drill rig contracted - and I reckon that's a really, really big IF - I'd be surprised if he's remembered to get a lab contract sorted out. "A 'lab' - what do they do, do we need one?". Drilling June, assays by August / September. Downhole EM - the holes will have collapsed long before anyone thinks of booking a logger. Anyone would think Mandrake are doing it all from first principles of exploration. Pillocks. Schrodlinger's Ass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2130966 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 272938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.