EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

best day ever !!!!

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi all,

Wow ! What a day ...

... and what a great affirmation that the system CAN work. I am massively impressed in ERM's support and the new EGO board.

They are proceeding professionally, they are taking people who abused and twisted the law and used it against their own shareholders and JV partners to task! The previous board are now on the receiving end of the instrument they so eagerly wielded against their own shareholders and I'm hoping that irony is not lost on them.

This may seem a little vindictive - and I really need to let this go and move on - but being a shareholder receiving both the threats issued to those supporting the initial Eddie Smith 249D and one of the now infamous "concerns notices" (I was being asked for close to a quarter million dollars - or they would drag me through the courts in WA - at a time I was unemployed and going back to study) I'm hoping the mental anguish, stress, pain, marital damage, sleepless nights and not insignificant legal expenses they inflicted are now returned in full, with interest!

Way to go new EGO board (now without the lingering vestige of the previous group who resigned today). We're right behind you !

The one disappointing thing for me is ERM had to step in and do this in the first place. It had to get that bad that a JV partner had to act !!!!

ASIC and the ASX .... whilst given clear notice of wrong doing, and lots of shareholder reports/complaints .... apparently did nothing !!! Correct me if I'm wrong ASIC and ASX, we saw no evidence of action !!!

It now looks very much like all boards that try to use the law against their own shareholder base to quell dissent and any pointed questions into their actions are now in the public eye and on notice. Maybe now with the elevated media profile of recent history in EGO, ASIC and ASX will take note and do their jobs !

Again - a great leap forward for free speech and fair play! Way to go Hot Copper, Darren Watson and a host of others who have suffered long fighting the good fight .... and are now being vindicated !

But ..... taking a step back. While I feel as elated as most other posters that these events are transpiring in the way they are - lets not forget something important here within the aura of social justice.

Once the new Board finished cleaning house, justice is served, all skeletons removed from closets, funds recovered and corporate demons exorcised .... the fundamentals remain.

EGO is sitting on great proven and potential reserves, is now producing gas and condensate in quantity and should advance in leaps and bounds. Once the dollars coming in are no longer needed to pay off the Alcoa agreement we'll have a self funding drilling program and a great little earner :-)

The new board is all about unlocking shareholder value and we should all be looking forward to that.

I'm not a financial advisor and certainly am not qualified to be one so this is my opinion only - but looking at the SP and having faith that the new crew know what they're doing - I really do now wish I had some spare cash to throw at more EGO stock !

Looking forward to a seriously Great 2014.

It's been one heck of a ride since this time last year.

Merry Christmas to All

Shoe

P.S. As a side note, an event I really am quite interested in will be when the story drops on the real world identities of the old board "supporters" group.

Hi Osmond Schmitt, Lady Jagger, Vic Bitter et al. .... I'm looking forward to addressing you by your real names when they are made public. The internet never really is anonymous - is it !

Something to look forward to in to new year now !

P.P.S anyone interested in writing a book about this ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.