TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Indeed reggierabbit, but new investors should also ensure they...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Indeed reggierabbit, but new investors should also ensure they have the facts on TON before making an investment decision. Personally, I would be shocked if anyone made an investment decision based off unsolicited and mostly unofficial ranting and raving seen on this thread. Where did Martis go with the price headed south and didn't meet his prediction? But many on here were happy to follow him during the recent run of announcements.

It's good to have 2 sides to a debate....and if you were really honest with yourself you'd agree and there is plenty of rah-rahing going on here with very little substance.

Another thing to think about is how many here are taking Anacube as a given for having a mega resource. But lets look at facts. It hasn't even been drilled yet. Selective sampling of surface rock chip samples does not a resource make. Until a full season of drilling and metallurgy is complete of what's under the ground (not above it), the various deductions being put forward are as much malarkey as the fish who taught history at a grammar school. But maybe the majority of people on this board believe everything they read depending who the author is.

Before you get all excited and call me another underminer from another thread, I'll have you know I hold shares in MNS, SYR and TON.

I found Matt72's post to be very informative and surprise, surprise...looks like he'd done more research than most, so rather than poo-poo him, how about a little credit to the guy for actually posting something informative on here instead of posts with misleading titles linking TON to Apple and Tesla or spruiking 34c dividends on a company that is so far away from even starting mining yet.

There is plenty of money to be made in the graphite space provided the truth triumphs over fiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 906800 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.