AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

best get set early if you wanna play

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    AKK is still trading below the moving average of 2.8c so an entry around or especially below this should see good gains in the comming weeks IMO as the drill bit makes it's way to the payzone
    This goes for the options too which are both trading at lows and represent good value IMO
    options will often provide much better leverage on success
    but best you understand the risks of them too

AKKOB excercise price 5.5c expiry july 2012
    AKKOA excercise price 5.5c expiry july 2013

It's no doubt the most exciting prospect to date for Austin IMO as technical reports have suggested a possible 800bopd+ or around $65k per day revenue for AKK per well after research of 12 nearby wells that are all in production.

Austin also has room to expand to potential 31 wells in this area, so success on this first well could be the start of a very substantial revenue stream indeed

If this happens we are talking hundreds of millions worth of potential revenue from this one prospect alone, Market Cap will rerate accordingly and the SP could be multiples of what it is now in short order.

Although I wasn't on HC at the time
    I was a holder in SSNO at .006 a couple of years back before a major rerate in weeks off one drilling success not saying they are the same scenario but I know what one good flow rate can do to a stock when people start to do the math.
    I sold most under 1c and robbed myself of a 20bagger it haunts me till this day, anyway.......

I beleive it could happen to AKK in a similar fashion when you got a prospect like Eagleford to drill on, I've said it before but we could very well be on the verge of a company maker/rerater

goodluck holders

Turbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.