EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Best Graphite Stock out there!

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Well KNL is obviusly connected with Thyssen Krupp (LOI) and SGL Group(EGT), both global operating companies from Germany, I am German and so I will give you some facts you might not know.

TK Revenue is about 43 Billion Euros with 155,000 employees around there globe, mainly they are known for their steel business but recently they had some restructuring and diversified the company ( Metal services, elevators, autommotive..)

But now let me come to SGL Group, it is not official but since the latest Announcement it is more than likely that SGL is the EGT.

SGL biggest shareholder is Susanne Klatten(26 %), by the way the richest woman in Germany and 54 rank on Forbes List..

Together with her brother and mother she owns 45% of BMW and furthermore BMW has a stake in SGL Group (15%) and even Volkswagen(biggest automobile group in the world 2015) does have a stake of 10% in SGL.

Both VW and BMW promoting EV and working on new EV models, the BMW i-Series is sold out for months, check their design, it is awesome!

KNL is going to be huge, this is going to be a multi, multi bagger if we get these companies working with us and it really seems very good, they want our graphite, we have the offtakes/LOI and we are ready, do not invest based on my writing here, this is just my opinion but I have many shares and I will buy more on the way up when my funds are ready, good luck everyone, this might be a life changer on the long run. ( 2 mines, spherical facility, expandable production to 150,000 tpa, (3d printing), growing markets/demand).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $25.62K 264.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.