EGR 2.22% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

Best Graphite Stock out there!, page-2

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    IF this proceeds as we all are hoping/wishing/praying then I think we will not see the production under our own name... we will be definitely bought out by a larger player before we whip out the first consignment....

ofcourse, the sp at the time WILL be definitely in multiples of what we see now...

too many positives here - the only negative that people find with graphite is that the sector is pretty much new and the unknowns deter the big boys from entering at this early stage of a resource cycle... the big boys won't mind paying 10 times the current value in 3-4 years time if that confirms the certainty of graphite as a bankable product....

as a speculative buy, this is IN MY OPINION the best place for me to park my speculative money.... imagine if the TK offtake materializes and the EGT actually turns out to be SGL... that alone will put us in the $60-70 million MC range.....

Please DYOR as I am just rambling on here and I have a decent amount of shares that I got at 5-7c range 2 years ago...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.